Position Summary: The College of Nursing at Concordia University Texas invites applicants to fill the following Adjunct part time positions:
- Behavioral Health Practicum
- Capstone and Adult Health positions
- Maternal and Newborn Practicum
- Pediatric Practicum
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to collaborate in the implementation of a state-of-the-science nursing curriculum. You will be working with highly dedicated nurse educators in an outstanding program.
Minimum Education Experience Required:
- Master's Degree in Nursing
- Current RN licensure in the State of Texas
- Previous teaching experience strongly preferred
- Due to the security sensitive nature, pre-employment criminal history checks are required
- Official transcripts are required at time of hire; copies accepted to apply
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of Developing Christian Leaders and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.