Concordia University Texas is currently searching for a part-time Nursing Medication Instructional Assistant to ensure nursing student's accuracy in relation to medication.
- Assists in making patient assignments to students
- Assists in the preparation of medications by students
- Checks students medications prior to administration to patients
- Assists students in the administration of medications
- Assists students in the planning of patient care
- Assists and validates students patient assessment techniques and information
- Assists and observes common nursing procedures and interventions
- Assists and validates students recording and reporting
- All other duties as assigned
COMMITMENT TO THE CONCORDIA MISSION
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer under the auspices of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of “Developing Christian Leaders” and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.