Concordia University Texas is currently searching for a part-time Nursing Medication Instructional Assistant to ensure nursing student's accuracy in relation to medication.
- Assists in making patient assignments to students
- Assists in the preparation of medications by students
- Checks students medications prior to administration to patients
- Assists students in the administration of medications
- Assists students in the planning of patient care
- Assists and validates students patient assessment techniques and information
- Assists and observes common nursing procedures and interventions
- Assists and validates students recording and reporting
- All other duties as assigned
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission. Concordia University Texas empowers students of all backgrounds to lead lives of critical thought, compassionate action and courageous leadership. As a liberal arts university rooted in the Lutheran tradition and affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, Concordia develops the mind, heart, soul, and body, preparing leaders for lives of service. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.