Concordia University Texas is currently looking for a part-time nursing skills instructional assistant to ensure nursing students accuracy in relation to clinical skills and simulation exercises.
- Assists in skills laboratory and simulation preparation
- Assists students in the preparation for skills and simulation
- Checks students medications prior to administration to patients
- Assists students in the administration of medications
- Observes students for safe, effective nursing measures
- Assists students in the planning of nursing care
- Assists and validates students patient assessment techniques and information
- Assists and observes nursing procedures and interventions
- Assists and validates students recording and reporting
- All other duties as assigned
COMMITMENT TO THE CONCORDIA MISSION
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer under the auspices of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of “Developing Christian Leaders” and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.