Concordia University Texas is currently looking for a part-time nursing skills instructional assistant to ensure nursing students accuracy in relation to clinical skills and simulation exercises.
- Assists in skills laboratory and simulation preparation
- Assists students in the preparation for skills and simulation
- Checks students medications prior to administration to patients
- Assists students in the administration of medications
- Observes students for safe, effective nursing measures
- Assists students in the planning of nursing care
- Assists and validates students patient assessment techniques and information
- Assists and observes nursing procedures and interventions
- Assists and validates students recording and reporting
- All other duties as assigned
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Concordia University Texas empowers students of all backgrounds to lead lives of critical thought, compassionate action and courageous leadership. As a liberal arts university, Concordia develops the mind, heart, soul, and body, preparing leaders for lives of service. As a private, faith-based university, employees must be supportive of our mission. We actively seek candidates who have professional skills, experience, and willingness to strengthen campus diversity, equity, and inclusion in support of our mission as an institution and our strategic plan. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion. Concordia does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by law.