The Admissions Content Manager plays a leadership role in developing, shaping, and executing strategic marketing content and communication to drive new enrollment for Concordia University Texas (CTX). The manager coordinates the e-communication strategy including planning, analyzing, and designing within the institution’s enterprise recruitment CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database. The manager serves as the liaison between the admissions office and marketing office in matters specific to admissions content/copy in publication, electronic, and web communications.
- Development/ Strategic Communication Planning: Lead, implement and refine CRM functionality to support the admissions communication strategy, data integrity and reporting, territory management, tele-counseling, and recruitment events; lead an integrated approach to content production, working with faculty, staff, students and alumni to identify inspiring stories for digital and traditional communications/marketing channels; stay abreast of internal communication trends, integrate emerging technologies into communications channels and strategies, and keep CTX at the forefront of lead generation communications; collaborate with admissions staff on the integration of content driven strategies into communication campaigns;
- Admissions Web Content Management: Develop, maintain and edit Admissions web pages using the enterprise Content Management System (CMS); develop web content for new or updated programs to drive enrollment, collaborate with the Marketing department on web-based content and design; actively manage and moderate electronic content and CRM tools for admissions and external web sites and sources, including social networks;
- Partnership Development: Partner with other departments on social media efforts to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks; collaboratively determine institutional key messages in accordance with University mission and core values and integrate them into lead generation and conversion communication; act as centralized Admissions support person who is the true Super User before escalating to CRM Analyst/Administrator; assist with preparation and proofing of letters to communicate application status and admission decisions.
- Reporting: Develop and analyze key metrics of communication effectiveness; draw insight from campaign results and ensure a dialogue with clients and internal team on strategic implications; responsible for executive enrollment reporting including frequent statistical, funnel and marketing reporting to assure goals are met; collect and analyze data on exposure, traffic and other metrics
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related field; advanced degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in organizational communications, change communications, internal communications as well as external communications
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a CRM database preferably in an educational setting
- Proficient with HTML, CSS, web standards, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Acrobat, Hootsuite, Microsoft Office, and the Mac OS X and Windows platforms or equivalent software/ social media management tools
- Experience with the creation of HTML formatted email for multiple mail clients including best practices around content creation, familiarity with needs and requirements of adaptive design including mobile and other platforms
- Ability to determine site metrics and use web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics)
- Adept in marketing communications, presentation development and content management; proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office and Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage interruptions in an efficient and professional manner
- Ability to work independently or as a team member and establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with all levels of the University
- Strong creativity, analytical decision-making and database management in a higher education setting
- Ability to articulate and model the Concordia University Texas mission, vision and values
- Ability to sit 5 to 8 hours a day at computer doing repetitive tasks
Concordia University Texas offers an all-inclusive benefits package to eligible employees. For additional information click here: Benefits
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of Developing Christian Leaders and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.