The Graduate Assistant (GA) for Admissions Communications works as a team member providing
professional assistance to the Admissions Department as needed. Tasks and projects
will be assigned by the Assistant Director of Admissions Communications/Support Services,
and will include drafting, editing, and launching email, text, and direct mail communications
to prospective students.
- Draft written content for marketing emails and text campaigns
- Set up HTML templates in TargetX, the admissions customer-relationship management system (CRM), for email campaigns and communication plans
- Set up texting templates in TargetX for texting campaigns and communication plans.
- Create and launch email and text communication plans in TargetX
- Run reports and analytics on campaign data to measure effectiveness
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field required
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program at Concordia University Texas
- Proficient in HTML
- CRM experience preferred
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to commit to work at least 15 hours per week during business hours
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to dress in business/professional attire and operate in a professional work manner and setting
- Ability to articulate and model the Concordia University Texas mission, vision and values
- Must be able to lift to up 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit or stand at a computer for 5 to 7 hours a day performing repetitive keyboarding tasks
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of Developing Christian Leaders and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.