This position is temporary, part time. Head count is allocated per semester.
The Nursing Instructional Assistant -Skills ensures nursing students accuracy in relation
to clinical skills and simulation exercises.
- Assists in ckeck-off laboratory preparation
- Checks students medications and administration
- Observes students for safe, effective nursing measures
- Observes and validates students assessment techniques and information
- Observes nursing procedures and interventions
- Validates students recording and reporting
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to articulate and model the Concordia University Texas mission, vision and values
- MSN degree required
- Must be able to be walking and/or standing for 6 hours per day
COMMITMENT TO THE CONCORDIA MISSION
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer under the auspices of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of Developing Christian Leaders and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.