The Student Experience Administrator supports Concordia’s mission of developing Christian leaders by overseeing various aspects of prospective students’ experience. The Administrator is responsible for responding to Admissions’ inbound calls, nurturing leads, and assisting the Admissions team in lead conversion and qualification, appointment setting, and event logistics. This position delivers a high quality first impression for campus guests, serving all audiences on the main campus with support to the remote centers by assisting in various key factors that affect students’ impressions and experiences. The Administrator must have excellent customer-service, communication, and problem-solving skills and must provide prospective students with the best experience possible.
- Keep accurate and organized records in the CRM of all visits, events, and student interactions.
- Manage inbound and outbound calls, including lead generation, qualification, and conversion.
- Answer questions about all programs and direct inquiries to designated admission counselor.
- Respond to leads within a 24-hour timeframe, secure new leads, optimize relationships with existing lead sources, and delegate qualified leads to the appropriate admissions counselor.
- Assist with the logistics coordination of visits and appointments to include the preparation and execution of all admissions visits on the main campus.
- Manage the campus visit and tour program to include supervising student workers each semester.
- Additional related functions as required.
- Professionally represent the university and support Concordia’s mission of developing Christian leaders.
- Ability to interpret, communicate, and abide by CTX’s values, mission, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a related field.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in higher education is preferred.
- Sales experience preferred specifically including telemarketing, lead qualifying and/or lead conversion.
- Ability to develop and foster relationships with internal and external constituents.
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment while managing multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Ability to lead diverse groups of people and to command a room.
- Exceptional phone presence required.
- Critical-thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required.
- Confident, self-motivated, and has a high level of determination to succeed.
- Exhibit independent, professional judgment and initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Must demonstrate the generally accepted knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to successfully perform the jobs functions such as prioritizing projects, attention to detail, meeting deadlines, managing multiple projects, and communicating effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Occasional evening and weekend work required to support enrollment and other events.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to spend significant time working at a computer and on the telephone.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to move around campus several times daily.
- Ability to travel off campus for coordination of errands and tasks.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.
COMMITMENT TO THE CONCORDIA MISSION
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer under the auspices of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of Developing Christian Leaders and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.