The Concordia University Texas Post-Traditional Program Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and coordination support for Post-Traditional Programs and Partnership Development.
- Coordination & Planning: liaise and coordinate with various departments on campus, including technical, programmatic, and administrative; coordinates between contracts officers to process program/ partnership contracts and instructional site and articulation agreements.
- Development & Reporting: implement and update partnership standard operating procedures, weekly/monthly enrollment/retention and space utilization reporting; process invoices and/or requisitions for sponsorships, travel, facilities, etc.; maintain and reconcile budget spreadsheet and report any issues to Director.
- Program Support: schedule meetings, orientations and meetings; follow up with facilitators/attendees; provide administrative support to others in the partnership/post-traditional organization, including onground, online, and digital modalities.
- Data Support: maintain partnership program database; utilize CRM and SIS for tracking, maintenance, and reporting (TargetX, Banner).
- Partner Solutions: represent Concordia at community networking or University related events; liaison; evaluate and report on remote educational sites as part of the site assessment team.
- All other duties as assigned; supervise student workers
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of three years of administrative or operations experience; experience in higher education with success in a metrics-driven environment preferred
- Strong organizational skills, detail-orientated, ability to set priorities, multi-task, develop a work schedule, monitor progress and track results
- Strong work ethic and service-focused with an ability to work independently or collaboratively, with little micro-supervision
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with working knowledge of SIS and CRM database systems
- Ability to articulate and model the Concordia University Texas mission, vision and values
- Requires up to 10% travel with work hours including evening and weekend partnership events. All scheduled travel must begin and end in Austin, Texas
- Must be able to walk around campuses several times a day
- Must be able to sit or stand at a computer 6 to 7 hours a day when in office
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
Concordia University Texas offers an all-inclusive benefits package to eligible employees. For additional information click here: Benefits
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer affiliated with the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of Developing Christian Leaders and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.