Search & Apply for Student Jobs
- Apply by submitting the Student Job Application or follow the link in the job posting.
- Indicate if you are applying to more than one position in the application.
- A hiring supervisor will contact you if you are selected for an interview.
Current Student Worker Positions
These positions are Work Study eligible unless otherwise noted:
- AV Support Technician
- Student Activities Leader (Student Clubs & Organizations)
- Service-Learning Student Leader
- Student Alumni Relations Assistant
- Student Financial Services- Student Assistant (Applicant must be eligible for Federal College Work-Study)
- Student Central Student Worker
- Junior Admissions Counselor - MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE! Start Date ASAP!
- Bookstore Associate (not work study eligible)
On-Campus Graduate Student Positions
None at this time.
Off-Campus Student Jobs
Concordia University Texas partners with employers to offer a select few, Work Study eligible students, in off-campus, federally funded jobs. For more information schedule an appointment at Handshake.
Off-Campus Work Study
Off-Campus Caregiver Opportunities
For information about childcare or other jobs with individual families please contact email@example.com.
What hiring paperwork do I fill out once I'm hired?
Students, once you receive the offer to work, you can fill out the Student New Hire Paperwork and return it to Human Resources in the lower level of Building D.
What do I do if I'm a Work Study student?
Work Study is a type of funding for student worker pay and is awarded through financial aid based on the number of hours worked. Work Study students are eligible for all of the positions listed and will follow the same process above to apply.
How long does a student worker position last?
Student worker positions are active only for the current semester hired. Students should ask their supervisor if the position will continue the following semester.
How many hours can I work each week?
Students can work a maximum of 19 hours a week for the university. A student who works in multiple positions for the university must not exceed the maximum combined for all on campus jobs.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Cedal Hall, C244 | 512-313-5045