Reports to: Lauren Amani
Department: Student Financial Services
Location: Main Campus
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position #: 824
The Student Financial Services Student Assistant will be responsible for assisting the department with maintenance as assigned tasks in accordance with university and institutional enrollment management policies in alignment with the goals and missions of the university.
- Maintain organizational system of confidential student records, documents and files.
- Scan, index, and audit student documents within the Banner Document Management Software.
- Maintain inventory of supplies.
- Assist in communicating necessary and confidential financial aid information to students via mail and email.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Confidentiality of student records is critical.
- Applicant must be exceptionally detail-oriented and precise.
- Ability to organize efficiently and alphabetize accurately is vital.
- Proficiency with computers, especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is necessary.
- Applicant must be able to stay motivated even while completing repetitive tasks.
- Repetitive keyboarding
- Bending, stooping
- Ability to sit or stand at a computer workstation for extended periods of time
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.