Reports To: Bookstore Manager
Location: Main campus
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
- Running a cash register
- Packing, shipping, and receiving services
- Cleaning and maintaining the sales floor
- Maintaining merchandise and inventory levels
- Customer service functions such as answering phones and various questions that may involve courseware
Part time and seasonal positions are available, and hours will be based on need/performance.
No previous work history is required, though we do expect the following qualities from our employees:
- Timeliness and Punctuality
- Friendly Personalities that are eager to please
- Attention to Detail
- Basic Math Skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment
Peak availability will be during the beginning and end of each semester with some help still needed during the mid-term based on seasonal events/demand.
Questions visit the bookstore on campus or email Concordiabookstore@bbasolutions.com
Employees may be asked to engage in physical activity such as lifting/moving heavy boxes and fixtures, though accommodations can be made for employees needing them.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.