Reports To: Ann Schwartz
Location: Main campus
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Position #: 000815
Student employee is needed to assist with grading, organizational tasks, research project assistance and other duties as assigned. Primary tasks will involve support for introduction to sociology courses.
- Organizational tasks
- Research project assistance
- Other duties as assigned
- available to work 3-5 hours per week
- Completed introduction to sociology
- strong organizational skills
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit or stand at a workstation per assigned work
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.