Reports To: Maria Anaya
Location: Main campus
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
The Finance/Accounting Department is seeking a long-term student worker to assist with administrative tasks, specifically with our Accounts Payable function.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as labeling files, shredding documents, and coordinating events
- File confidential paperwork, Make copies as needed
- Help with special projects
- Help in preparation for the annual end-of-year audit
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Organize documents in Excel and Word
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to keep confidential information, general knowledge of office administrative work, and proficiency in using MS office suite.
- Ability to work through the summer and for consecutive years preferred.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit or stand at a workstation per assigned work
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.