Reports To: Colleen Rinaldi
Department: Registrar C-249
Location: Main campus
Responsibilities include assisting in all areas of the Registrar's office.
- Process all transcripts - Official and Electronic through EScript
- Processes Verifications of Enrollment and In-School Deferment forms
- Weekly Banner Updates from Admissions
- Assists in Updating Student Records, i.e. Name Changes, Program Changes
- Assists in Updating and transcribing current student records
- Answers Voicemails and returns phone calls with information required.
- Assists with Commencement Services in Fail and Spring
- Other duties as assigned
- Sophomore level standing
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Availability of hours
- Organizational skills
- Ability to learn Banner SIS operations
- Working knowledge of all MS Office programs
- Ability to work and think independently
- Ability to research and navigate on the internet
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry up to 30 lbs,
- Must be able to sit or stand at a workstation per assigned work
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.