Reports To: Creative Manager
Location: Main Campus FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Position #: 000849
Salary: $9.00 / Hr.
Primarily responsible for providing administrative/technical support and assistance to the staff of the Communications Department. This position works under moderate supervision, serving all stakeholders. The employee has discretion regarding techniques and processes used to accomplish the goals when not established. This position requires highly technical skills and comfort level in graphic design, photography, videography, web development and social media.
- Provides assistance in the creation of print materials for various groups
- Provides assistance in coordinating meetings and project updates
- Captures photos and/or video of events on and off campus
- May contribute to, schedules, and monitor web and social media content
- Assists with planning and coordination of communication projects
- Responds as directed to constituent correspondence and questions
- Assists with appointment setting
- Contributes to the organization and optimization of digital assets
- Books travel and assists in preparing purchase requisitions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must demonstrate the generally accepted knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to successfully perform the job functions such as prioritizing projects, attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and keep confidentiality
- Must be comfortable interacting with a wide range of constituents
- Must be able to dress professionally and present a polished and professional appearance
- Previous experience in a professional office setting is strongly encouraged but not required
- Previous experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud is strongly encouraged but not required
- May require hours outside of normal business hours for events
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit or stand at a workstation per assigned work.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.