Reports To: Director of Student Activities
Department: Student Services
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Location: UFCU Student Center
Looking for a student to fill these time slots:
- M/W - 12:00-1:00
- Th/F - 2:00-3:00
Responsible for handling Student Center game check-outs and locker reservations, greeting students and answering questions about getting involved on campus, handling campus inquiries, managing event signups, and helping with general Student Activities events.
- Greet students in Student Center
- Check out games
- Issue locker reservations
- Handle cash payments and signups for event registration
- Keep Student Center tables and bulletin boards organized and updated
- Support Student Activities staff as needed for events
- Assist with setup and coordination of events held in the Student Center e.g., Flunch and Tornado Tuesday
- Must have good people skills
- Maintain approachable disposition
- Show a love for CTX and be in the know about all events happening on campus
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit or stand at a workstation per assigned work
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.