Reports To:Nursing Program Assistant
Location:Main Campus, Bldg. D
Assist the School of Nursing Program Assistant and the Director.
- Organize and file materials
- Copy, collate and distribute documents
- Shred documents
- Assist with setting up for programs, events, meetings, receptions, etc.
- Assist with Excel spreadsheets
- Other duties as assigned
- Familiar with Microsoft applications
- Great Organizational skills
- Self-moderate work pace
- Ability to articulate and model the Concordia University Texas mission, vision and values
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Lift up to 15 pounds
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.