Location: Building D
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Position #: 804
Salary: $9.00/ Hour
Employment Start Date: 8/27/17
Primarily responsible for providing support and assistance to the staff of the university marketing department and Social Media Specialist. This position works under moderate supervision, serving all stakeholders. The employee has discretion regarding techniques and processes used to accomplish the goals when not established. This position requires highly technical skills and comfort level in photography, videography, social media, and writing.
- Photograph various university subjects, activities, and events
- Under the supervision of various marketing team members, create social media and web content to include copy, photos, graphics and video
- General administrative tasks as assigned
- Must demonstrate the generally accepted knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to successfully perform the job functions such as prioritizing projects, attention to detail, meeting deadlines, and communicating effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and keep confidentiality.
- Must be comfortable interacting with a wide range of constituents
- Must be able to dress professionally and present a polished and professional appearance
- Previous experience professional office setting is strongly encouraged, but not required
- Social Media knowledge and experience
- Office setting
- Occasional moderate lifting, 30-50 pounds
- May require hours outside of normal business hours for events.