Reports to: Rachel De Young
Department: Office of the Provost
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Position #: Assigned by HR
Salary: Assigned by HR
This position is a long-term temporary position involving the scanning and archiving of historical UNIVERSITY records. the position may include some additional clerical office duties as needed, including data entry, etc.
- Scanning of hard copy files
- Proper electronic filing of files
- Other duties as assigned
- THE ABILITY TO SCAN DOCUMENTS AND LOGICALLY FILE AND SORT THEM ELECTRONICALLY FOR EASY RETRIEVAL.
- THE ABILITY TO MAINTAIN CONFIDENTIALITY AS THE RECORDS DEAL WITH CONFIDENTIAL UNIVERSITY INFORMATION.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit or stand at a workstation per assigned work
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.