Reports To: Ruth Cooper
Department: Student Success Center
Location: Main campus
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
Provide scribing,reading, or lab assistance to students with disabilities. Some typing, inputting of data, and loading textbooks on to Kurzweil software. Other duties as assigned.
- Provide scribing, reading, or lab assistance to students with disabilities.
- Some typing and inputting of data.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience for working with students with disabilities
- Honesty and integrity at all times
- Knowledge of computers
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit or stand at a workstation per assigned work
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to perform this job.