Report to: Bryan Gilbert, Webmaster
The Concordia University Texas marketing department is looking for a web intern. The position will work directly with the Webmaster to provide support for various university supported websites. This position requires a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw accurate conclusions (effective problem-solving skills).
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to articulate and model the Concordia University Texas mission, vision and values.
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science or related bachelor’s degree program.
- A strong willingness to learn new web technologies.
- Ability to work and interact well with all levels of Faculty/Staff, Administration, Senior Administration, and the general public.
- Must be self-motivated with initiative to complete tasks.
- Demonstrate dependability with proper work schedule and completing tasks.
- Fast learner and attention to details.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Able to endure extended periods of sitting and typing.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, strong service-oriented environment subject to frequently changing priorities.
COMMITMENT TO THE CONCORDIA MISSION
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer under the auspices of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod (LCMS). As a private, faith-based University, employees must be supportive of our mission of “Developing Christian Leaders” and our spiritual principles and values as a Lutheran institution of higher education. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion