1. Gather at least three students to be members in your club.
2. Select a faculty/staff advisor.
3. Complete the Student Organization Annual Registration Form (both new and old clubs must fill this out).
4. Complete the Application for Recognition (only new clubs are required to fill this out).
5. Become familiar with the guidelines found in the Student Organizations Handbook.
6. Schedule a meeting with Tristan Gideon, Student Body President, to determine club status and next steps. (this step is required!)
7. Once approved by Student Government and Leadership Association, mark your calendars for important meetings and attend.