1. Gather at least three students to be members in your club.
2. Select a faculty/staff advisor.
3. Complete the Student Organization Annual Registration Form (both new and returning organizations must fill this out).
4. Complete the Application for Recognition (only new organizations are required to fill this out).
5. Become familiar with the guidelines found in the Student Organizations Handbook.
6. Schedule a meeting with Haley Entrop, Student Body President, to determine club status and next steps. (this step is required!)
7. Once approved by Student Government and Leadership Association, mark your calendars for important meetings and attend.
All student organizations wishing to maintain active status are required to register at the beginning of each academic year. Failure to do so, the organization will forfeit its status as a student organization. Complete the annual registration below.
CTX Student Organization Handbook 2017-2018
The student organization handbook serves as a resource for students interested in forming, leading and managing organizations.