Housing Rates for the 2019-2020 academic year:
- Room (Double Occupancy): $3,430 per semester
- Room (Triple Occupancy): $2,500 per semester
Note: All students living in the residence halls must also have a residential meal plan.
Meal Plan Rates for the 2019-2020 academic year:
- Plan A: 19 Meals/week, $50 DBC per semester: $2,455
- Plan B: 14 Meals/week, $75 DBC per semester: $2,330
- Plan C: "Block Plan" 180 meals per semester, $50 DBC per semester: $2,455
Returning students, please complete the following steps to reserve housing for the next academic year:
- Complete the Online Returning Student Housing Application: email Residential Life for the form link, please include your full name.
- Make the $275 non-refundable deposit: Your $275 non-refundable reservation deposit is required when submitting a housing application.
The Returning Student Housing Deadline is April 1, 2019 (applications received after this date may be waitlisted).
If you have any questions regarding the student housing application procedures or residential meal plan(s), please contact 512.313.4305 or firstname.lastname@example.org.