1. Gather at least three students to be members in your organization.
2. Select a faculty/staff advisor.
3. Complete the Student Organization Annual Registration Form (both new and returning organizations must fill this out).
4. Complete the Application for Recognition (only new organizations are required to fill this out).
5. Become familiar with the guidelines found in the Student Organizations Handbook.
6. Within a week of receiving your application, a Student Activities staff member will be in touch with you to discuss your proposal.
All student organizations wishing to maintain active status are required to register at the beginning of each academic year. Failure to do so will result in an a forfeit of status as a registered organization.
CTX Student Organization Handbook 2019-2020
The student organization handbook serves as a resource for students interested in forming, leading and managing organizations.