Dates to Know
Plan to be present at the Student Organizations forum held the first Wednesday of every month from 10:30-11:00am in C-123.
Funding proposals will be accepted and evaluated on a rolling basis. Please allow at least 7 business days to process and approve your request.
How often should an organization submit a Proposal for Activity form?
A proposal for activity form should be submitted for every event an organization hopes to plan. These should be submitted no less than 7 days prior to the proposed date. This allows us to have plenty of time to work with you to get all the resources you need.
When should I fill out the Proposal for Activity form?
Student orgs should fill out this form for the following reasons:
- Any time an organization desires to host an event on or off campus
- Any time an organization needs a table for promotions on campus
- Any time an organization would like to reserve a space on campus for recurring meetings -- students should indicate "recurring meeting" in the purpose of the event field so that CTX Student Activities knows to reserve this room more than once
When should an organization submit information to be included in the Tornado Watch
Information should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday at 12:00pm for inclusion in the Friday edition. Don't forget to include date and time of your event (if applicable) and keep your message brief.
When should I use a Participant Release Wavier?
A Participant Release Waiver should be used for the following reasons:
- Any time your organization is traveling off campus
- Always ask your advisor if he/she thinks a waiver should be used for an event
- When in doubt, use a form!