Trip Planning Resources

How to Register a Team

How to Register a Team

For Group registrations you must first fill out the group registration form. Please fill out one registration form for each trip you plan to register for.

After you submit your online group registration, we will send you information via email about how to start the individual registration.

All Student Ministry & Missions mission sites fill up on a first-come, first serve basis. Also, depending on the time of year, they can fill up very quickly!

How to Pay for Your Trip

How to Pay for Your Trip

Deposit amount is 10% of total trip expenses.

Make deposit checks/payment payable to Concordia University Texas and mail to:

Concordia University Texas
Student Ministry & Missions
11400 Concordia University Drive 
Austin TX 78726

Refunds of money paid are based on the following guidelines:

  • Deposits are not refundable!
  • All other funds can be rolled over to are placement participant.
  • If no replacement is found, funds may be returned at the following rate:
    • 90 days from start date: 40% of fees paid.
    • 60 days from start date: 10% of fees paid.
    • 30 days or less from start date: NO refund.
Authorization to Travel Form

Authorization to Travel Form

Each Student Ministry & Missions participant under the age of 18 traveling to a foreign country must submit this form to their Group Leader. The form will be kept with them during the Student Ministry & Missions trip.

If traveling alone, the Authorization to Travel form must be signed by both parents.

If traveling with only one parent, the Authorization to Travel form must be signed by the parent not traveling. If the child has only one legal parent, a notarized statement must be obtained as proof.

Fill out the Authorization to Travel Form

Passport Information

Passport Information

For the latest information about passports and travel warnings, check out US Department of State.

Passports are currently required for all air travel to other countries.

All persons traveling outside of the the United States are required to present a passport or other valid travel document to enter or re-enter the United States.