"Fostering and Celebrating a Culture of Giving"
Purpose of IAT
The Impact Ambassadors Team (IAT) activates alumni to:
- Honor the legacy of the Rev. Dr. Ray Martens.
- Develop a passionate following of Concordia University Texas mission, vision and values.
- Connect with other like-minded leaders to share stories and celebrate.
- Establish intimate and rewarding relationships with other alumni and the University.
- Foster a culture of giving among our alumni to perpetuate the mission.
- Have fun!
Members are chosen based on exhibiting all or several of these key characteristics:
The initial IMPACT Ambassadors Team (IAT) represents the 23 classes that the Rev. Dr. Ray Martens served from 1973 to 1995. Our long-term goal is to secure class representatives from every graduating class since the founding of the junior college (1951), representing a total of 69 classes.
Roles & Goals
- Help Initiate Rev. Dr. and Mrs. Ray Martens Legacy Endowment Fund.
- Offer a minimum one-year contribution (suggested amount is your graduation year in dollars) to the endowment fund.
- 5 in 5: Recruit five new contributors from your class in 5 years.
- Attend two annual campus meetings (during Concordia Crossing and Founders' Day Weekend).
Benefits of Membership
- IMPACT member profiles and other information will be added to the IAT web page.
- Members have a page in the Concordia University Texas magazine publication.
- Membership to The Concordia Club (society recognizing levels of giving).
- Appreciation dinner or cocktail reception at spring and fall events.
- Special invitations to sporting and other campus events.
For more information or to discuss membership, please contact:
Jeff Frosch, Alumni Relations
Rick Rosenhagen, Alumnus '82