You've been admitted to Concordia University Texas! We're so excited for you to join as a Concordia Tornado. Woosh!
Now that you're admitted to Concordia University Texas, you can follow these easy steps to start your life-changing adventure at CTX!
1. Commit to CTX Today!
Make it official! Now is the time to make your commitment deposit (non-refundable) to reserve your spot at Concordia University Texas. Simply submit the form below, which also serves as a housing application for freshmen required to live on campus:
2. Get Financial Information
Learn about costs, scholarships, and financial aid.
3. Visit Campus
Visit our beautiful campus to see what life is really like as a CTX Tornado. Schedule an individual tour, register for a preview day, or attend an event.
4. Learn About Housing & Dining Options
- On-Campus / Residential Life: All first-year freshmen are required to live on campus. It's a great way to meet new friends, participate in campus activities, develop new interests, and learn to live in a community rich in diversity.
- Off-Campus Living: Explore nearby apartments or use the CTX Roommate Finder.
- Dining: CTX offers several meal plan options for students living on and off campus.
5. Get Connected
Your ctx.edu email account will be created for you within two weeks of being admitted. To access your account, use the following:
Password: A temporary password will be sent to your personal email address on file.
Please contact your Admissions Counselor with any questions you have.