CTX Research Center & Library Services
Visit the CTX Research Center & Library Services in the Student Development Center for help with resources, Databases, e-books, and more.
Library Contact Information:
NOTE: Please leave a message to get a response back
CTX Research Center & Library Resources
Research Help & Support
Log into Navigate and then select "Appointments" to get library help. Choose "Academic Support" for the appointment type and "Research Guidance" for the service. Find available times in your specific course then select the date and time that works best for your schedule.Meet with a librarian
Reserve a study room
Search the library catalog for physical books and media.
- eBook Collection (EBSCO) 180,000 titles
- Ebook Central - eLibro and SciTech collections (ProQuest, formerly Ebrary) 130,000 titles
- ABC-CLIO eBook Collection (formerly Greenwood) 30 titles
- For more information about these collections, see all our ebook collections
More CTX Library Resources
- CTX Research Guides
- Research Help
- About the Library
- CTX Archives Online
- Flipster: a next-gen magazine e-reader, app available for iOS and Android.
- APA Academic Writer: The official resource on APA Style (tutorials, templates, + research, writing & publishing tools). Create a free account with your CTX email.
- Request an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service
- TexShare agreement form
- Library Account Application to checkout physical books.