The Concordia University Texas Personal Support Center (formally Helpdesk) provides media services, technical support, and Information Technology services.
Email & Passwords
- Concordia Password Requirements
- Faculty & Staff Password Reset
- Student Password Reset
- Faculty iPhone/iPad Email Configuration
*Student webmail was migrated to Office 365 mail. The process to reset your webmail password is the same. See Student Password Reset below.
Employee Password Reset
- Enroll (New instructions: use email address for username)
- Reset/Change (New instructions: select concordia.edu for domain and use email address for username)
Student Password Reset
- Instructional Technology
Technology Requirements for Coursework
Requirements & Recommendations for Coursework
- Recommended Computer Specifications
- Internet Bandwidth Information
- VidGrid: The video platform that allows students to view, record, and submit video presentations. Chromebooks are not supported. To view videos on your mobile device, use an Android browser (including Chrome for Android), version 4.0 and up, or Mobile Safari (iPhone browser) iOS 9 and up. The VidGrid recorder is not supported by mobile devices, but you can record natively on your iOS or Android device and upload to VidGrid. Visit app.vidgrid.com to upload from your mobile device.
- Instructional Technology Services / Computer Labs