Concordia University Texas offers many modalities, or ways to learn, so that you can learn in a way that’s most convenient for you.
A majority of our students learn on campus. First-time freshmen and transfer students typically attend classes throughout the day, while Adult Learners and graduate students generally attend classes in the evenings.
Learning at our beautiful campus in Northwest Austin offers many benefits, including:
- Face-to-face interaction
- Vibrant peer discussions
- Access to on-campus resources (library, academic support services)
- Connect with fellow students
- Attend on-campus events like Tornado Tuesday
CTX offers robust online programs that provide the same rich curriculum as on-campus classes.
We currently offer the following degrees completely online:
- Bachelor of Applied Arts & Sciences (BAAS) in Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Concentrations in Global Healthcare Policy & Management, Human Resources & Management, or Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communication with Public Relations & Advertising Concentration
- BA in Computer Science
- BA in Criminal Justice & Criminology
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- BA in Psychology
- BA in Multidisciplinary
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
Online learning allows you to study at the time, place and pace that fits you, with year-round online support.
Students also have the option of combining the two modalities, taking some courses on campus and some online. The Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing is a prime example of this flexible option. The 16-month program combines online coursework, hands-on labs on campus and real-world clinical practice.
Regardless of your modality, at CTX, you will embark on an adventure of faith, learning and life-changing experiences that leads to meaningful work.
View a full list of CTX programs and their delivery methods!
Join us for Concordia's Homecoming & Family Weekend, our annual reunion event.
All undergraduate students at CTX have the option of adding the disAbility Studies minor to their degree. Discover more about the program.
Learn how Concordia's online BBA helped CTX alumna Erika Duarte advance personally and professionally.