Dear Students and Families,
I hope that this message finds you well and ready for the Thanksgiving Holiday!
Just a few reminders about our schedule for the remainder of the semester as we head into the break:
- Thanksgiving Holiday (no classes): Monday, November 23 - Friday, November 27
- Return to classes: Monday, November 30
- Final Exams: Monday, December 7 - Friday, December 11
Please remember that our Fall semester will continue for two weeks following the Thanksgiving Holiday.
In addition, I would like to share a few points as we prepare for our Spring semester:
- Classes will continue to be offered in HyFlex, and physical classroom spaces are still limited to 50% capacity
- We want to encourage all students to attend class in person to the greatest extent possible
- We ask all students to complete this form to let us know whether you plan to be primarily in person or primarily virtual. You can change this choice at any time.
- Please note that while these are our plans for now, we will continue to monitor the situation. Plans may change due to community spread
I am praying that you all have a safe and relaxing Thanksgiving, and look forward to seeing you, in person or virtually, when we return on November 30.
Provost & Executive Vice President
Concordia University Texas
Earning a master's degree in public health can open doors to several rewarding jobs in the health field. Learn about five common MPH careers.
Family Weekend is the annual Concordia University Texas reunion event. Join us for a weekend full of fun activities and great community!
Join Concordia University Texas for the 2021-22 Schaefer Lecture Series.