Dear CTX students and families,
As summer comes to a close, we would like to thank you for your excitement in getting back on our CTX campus and beginning the Fall semester! We know that you may be nervous about how campus will look and how you will interact with other students, faculty and staff. Over the summer, we have dedicated a team to exactly those concerns, preparing our grounds and buildings for your safe arrival. We want your time on campus this fall to remain one of excitement and experience, while still focusing on everyone’s health and safety. We have created a video detailing some of what you can expect. As you will see, our campus looks just as you remember it, with the same focus on our beautiful, natural environment. There are modifications that are being asked of all students, faculty and staff to continue to support our ongoing safety. Some of the changes you can expect to see include:
- Required masks
- Social distancing (6 feet apart) in corridors, classrooms and common spaces like the Chapel.
- Designated stairways and hallways with directional signs to control the flow of traffic
- Hand sanitizing stations at all entrances and throughout campus
- Plexiglass dividers between workstations in computer labs and library
- Modified seating in the dining hall and elimination of buffet-style dining
Please also feel free to review the CTX Emergency Operations Plan for any questions you may have about health and safety here on campus.
We know that this may not be the fall anyone expected, but know that you, our students and families, are at the core of all we do here at CTX. We cannot wait to welcome you back to begin your life-changing adventures with us. Let’s make it a great year!
Dr. Kristi Kirk
Provost & Executive Vice President
Learn more about Dr. Yolanda Norman, Concordia's new associate vice president of Student Development.
Join us in celebrating the newest Concordia University Texas members of Alpha Chi.