Open Adjunct Faculty Positions
All positions are open until filled unless otherwise indicated in the posting. The position list, on the left, is updated regularly and reflects the current status of available positions. You will be contacted should an interview be desired.
How To Apply
Applications and resumes will be accepted regardless of active postings for adjuncts only. To apply, please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Concordia Faculty Application
- Within the application, you will need to:
- Specify the position you are interested in applying
- Provide contact information for 3 references
- Attach a letter of Interest
- Attach a Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume
- Attach copies of unofficial transcripts (original transcripts will be required at time of hire and will not be kept if sent separately or prior to notification of selection)
You must submit an application, and all related materials, in order to be considered for employment and have your application routed to the hiring manager. Upon submission of your application, you will receive an automated email response if your materials were received.
All submissions are reviewed while the job has an open status. Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to return phone calls or provide status updates related to job inquiries. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the hiring manager for that position.
Thank you for your interest in Concordia University Texas.
Concordia is an equal opportunity employer. The University maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background checks. The University is an institution of the Concordia University System of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and to the extent allowed by law reserves the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.