The Concordia University Texas Communications office exists to support our mission by sharing the University story and ensuring a consistent message and image throughout all communications.
University Communications meets the communications needs of the University in the following ways:
- Maintain the University's institutional image
- Develop and implement materials to support:
- Recruitment (of students, faculty and staff)
- Community relations (i.e. alumni, students, faculty, staff, Austin, etc.)
- Select events
- Share the Concordia story via:
- Marketing and Advertising
- Media relations
- Web and Internet
See Enrollment Marketing for more information.
For More Information, Please Contact:
Heidi Robbe, Director of Enrollment Marketing