Christian Teacher Diploma (CTD)
Teacher candidates preparing for the teaching ministry in a Christian school not affiliated with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod shall complete the Interdisciplinary Education or Content Curriculum program and all certification requirements in a content area approved for Concordia University Texas by the Texas Education Agency.
In addition, to receive the CTD designation, students will complete the following courses:
- EDU 3261 Vocation of the Christian Educator
- EDU 3333 Teaching Religion
- REL 1301 New Testament History
- REL 1311 History and Literature of the Old Testament
- 6 additional hours of Religion (REL or MIN) coursework