What Does the Pre-Seminary Studies Minor at Concordia Look Like?
The Pre-Seminary Studies minor prepares you to be a missionary, pastor or deaconess by adding Biblical knowledge studies to a liberal arts foundation and a relevant major.
A Pre-Seminary Studies student will discover:
- Faculty committed to understanding Scripture and guiding students in their study of Scripture.
- Faculty who help students apply Scripture to their lives.
- Liberal arts courses that help the student understand people.
- Majors that further the preparation for service to the church.
- Opportunities to minister to other students and to the community around Concordia.
Curriculum Overview for a Pre-Seminary Studies Minor
Concordia's Pre-Seminary Studies minor prepares you to enter seminary and also prepares you for a successful ministry.
- Opportunities to minister to other students and to the community around Concordia
- Hands-on learning
- Small class sizes
- Youth Pastor
Why should I minor in Pre-Seminary Studies?
Small class sizes and one-on-one relationships with your professors allow Pre-Seminary students to obtain plenty of experiences outside the classroom that will stand out on seminary applications.