START WITH ACC, FINISH WITH CTX!
The Concordia Connect 3+1 Partnership between Concordia University Texas and Austin Community College will help students complete their transition from an AAS degree to a BAAS degree, simply and affordably.
How It Works
Participating students will complete an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree at ACC and a Bachelor of Applied Arts and Sciences (BAAS) degree taught by visiting Concordia professors. This gives students the opportunity to pursue a four-year degree from a private institution while remaining at ACC.
- Year 1 and 2: Complete AAS degree at ACC. (36 technology credits)
- Year 3: Become a Concordia student and complete general education courses at ACC.
- Year 4: Complete Applied Business and Distinctive courses with Concordia instructors on campus or online.
Accessible, Affordable, Attainable
Students pay ACC tuition while they complete their AAS and become Concordia Core Complete. Students then pay Concordia tuition for the final year of the program. Students are eligible for financial aid for the entirety of their time in school.
- Flexibility: Classes in the final year of the program will be offered in an accelerated format with options for daytime, nighttime and weekends
- Dual Resources: Students have access to facilities, faculty, tutoring, advising, libraries and other resources from both institutions
- Outcome-Driven: The combination of skills learned at ACC and CTX will put students on the right path toward life-changing experiences that will lead to meaningful work
- ACC transcript with completed AAS degree
- Transcripts from any other college or university attended
- $150 non-refundable deposit
Applying to Concordia University Texas is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Apply online
- Submit your official ACC transcript along with any other transcripts after completing AAS degree
- Receive your admission decision within one week!