22-23 CTX Commitment Dates Coming Soon!
The CTX Commitment is an exclusive event for CTX to show our commitment to you as an admitted student and to your family as you become part of our Concordia community. Come eat, drink and be merry while exploring the campus that could be your future home.
It is also an opportunity for you to discover all that we have to offer and to begin the adventure as a CTX Tornado.
For students not yet admitted, review the Freshman Admission Requirements to complete your application and submit your test scores and transcript. After you have been evaluated for admission and been accepted, we encourage you to register for the event.
Discover how Concordia University Texas can help you start your life-changing adventure!
- Hear from our university President, Dr. Don Christian.
- Participate in a Q&A with current students.
- Learn about the vast student services from executive team members.
- Receive personal guidance from admissions staff on becoming a CTX Tornado.
- Enjoy a delicious brunch with our Concordia community.
- Explore our beautiful campus.
Pending Event Agenda
|10:00 AM||Check-In + Welcome|
|11:00 AM||Brunch + Presentation by Dr. Christian, President|
|11:30 AM||Student Life Panel|
|12:00 PM||Cranberry Mimosas + Conversation (Parents + Guardians)|
|12:00 PM||Student Social + Snacks (Students)|
|12:45 PM||Admissions Next Steps + Sendoff|
Masks will be required for all attending this event, except when consuming food or beverage.