Written By: VorTex the Tornado
Hello! It's VorTex here, and I want to share with you some wonderful ways you can keep in touch with Concordia University Texas. Our commitment to your success doesn't end once you graduate. We work hard to keep our wonderful alumni engaged with this amazing University.
1. Update Your Information
Once you graduate from Concordia, make sure to update your contact information. We send out the quarterly Concordia E-Magazine and our print magazine to alumni based on our most recent records, so make sure your details are accurate.
2. Connect with Concordia on Social Media
One of the best ways to keep up with what's happening at CTX is through social media.
You can find Concordia University Texas on:
We love seeing your posts about Concordia. Simply tag us at @concordiatx or use #CTXsocial in your post. We may even share it on one of our platforms!
3. Read the University Blog
Learn about new programs, read fascinating alumni stories, and discover more about the University's resources through the Concordia University Texas blog.
4. Share Your Story
Tell us how you're taking the world by storm! Email us at email@example.com.
Read about four CTX alumni pursuing meaningful work!
5. Attend Concordia Events throughout the Year
Join the Concordia University Texas Alumni Association at the multitude of events Concordia hosts throughout the year. You never know who you will see!
Our events give you the perfect opportunity to encourage current and prospective students, talk with faculty and staff, and share stories with fellow Concordia alumni.
Some of our upcoming events include:
- Concordia Crossing 2020 - This is our annual homecoming event, and everyone's invited. Celebrate Concordia, our major fundraising event, is the cornerstone of the festivities. We would love to see you and your family there!
- Founders' Day Family Weekend - Did you know that Concordia is in its ninth decade? One of our newest traditions is to gather together every year on October 26 to celebrate the University's birthday. Check out our most recent Founders' Day Family Weekend celebration.
- IncubatorCTX Speaker Series - Occurring once a month during the school year, the IncubatorCTX Speaker Series brings in a dynamic entrepreneur to share their stories and advice.
Concordia is such a special place, and I hope you will continue to be involved. I look forward to seeing you at one of our upcoming events. Woosh!
Follow the Concordia University Texas Alumni Association on Facebook!
Information for students regarding Easter Break and Summer Classes.
Whether you're an online course veteran or taking your very first online class, here are nine tips to help.
Discover how CTX alumna Madilynn Pogue's faith in God and commitment to exemplary education led her down an unexpected career path.