The Concordia University Texas Research Center & Library Services team is available to help you find information for your research project.Reach out to our team if need need resources, information, or support.
Ask us directly by:
Other Research Help
- Research Guides, Tutorials, Citations
- Publications Finder: Search our databases for specific journal titles (limited to full-text articles only)
- Recommended Websites
- Other Area Libraries
Can't Find It?
Can't find an item in CTX Library's print or online collection? Your options are:
NOTE: The TexShare Card Program resumes August 15; however, other institutions have the right to refuse service. Call ahead and ask before going to other institutions. Library website policies may not be up-to-date, so plan ahead.
- Option 1: Obtain the material yourself using your TexShare card. TexShare is a free passport
for enrolled CTX students/employees that allows you to apply for borrowing privileges
(physical items only) at participating Texas libraries. Some institutions allow you to access electronic resources on site, but it depends
on the institution.
- Complete an online TexShare agreement form and pick it up at the library, or we'll mail the card to the address on your application.
- Option 2: Request the item through our interlibrary service by emailing your citation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for books, audiobooks, or DVDs have a turnaround time of 14 business days.
- Requests for articles or book chapters have a turnaround time of 3 - 10 business days.
*Please note that while we strive to fulfill all requests promptly, there is no guarantee that Library Services employees will be able to locate the requested resources.