Publications Finder: Search our databases for specific journal titles (limited to full-text articles only)
I Can't Find It!: Can't find an item in CTX Library's print or online collection? Your options are:
- Option 1: Obtain the material yourself using your TexShare card. TexShare is a free passport
for enrolled CTX students/employees that allows you to apply for borrowing privileges
(physical items only) at participating Texas libraries. Some institutions allow you to access electronic resources on site, but it depends
on the institution.
- Complete an online TexShare agreement form and pick it up at the library, or we'll mail the card to the address on your application.
- Option 2: Request the item through our interlibrary service by emailing your citation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for books, audiobooks, or DVDs have a turnaround time of 5 - 14 business days.
- Requests for articles or book chapters have a turnaround time of 2 - 10 business days.