The following forms must be completed upon your selection for a position and submitted
to the appropriate location's hiring manager with whom you are working. Please do not send original documents (including transcripts) to HR or the hiring
department prior to notification of hire.
- Official transcripts (to be forwarded to specific location at time of hire only)
- Adjunct Employee Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Direct Deposit request (PDF) (changes to banking information should be made electronically through MyInfo after the first pay period)\
- Employment Contact Information (PDF)
- Employment Eligibility I-9 Instructions
- Employment Eligibility I-9 (PDF): The I-9 Form must be completed by the adjunct faculty member and a qualified CTX representative within three days of being selected to teach. Provide original employment eligibility documents listed on the I-9 List of Acceptable Documents to your CTX representative.
- Health Insurance Marketplace Notice (PDF) - please sign and date page two of this document
- Post Hire Equal Employment Opportunity Form (PDF)
- W-4 (PDF)
- Worker's Compensation Packet: (PDF) keep the packet for reference
- Worker's Compensation Acknowledgement: (PDF) sign and return