The Support Service Operations Associate supports the Concordia University Texas (CTX) Vision and Mission by providing front line service to faculty, staff and students, providing graphic quality printing to the institution and outside businesses, and manages the incoming and outgoing mail. The Operations Associate provides general business support to the institution’s students, faculty and staff.
- Produce copy and print projects in a timely manner with attention to quality and reducing costs to an optimum within timeframe of project.
- Work directly with repeat outside customers for printing requests.
- Bill internal and external customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain the copier fleet.
- Manage sorting of incoming mail and shipments.
- Backup TPM Manager for campus access, purchasing, and deliveries functions
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Office including MS Word Excel and MS Outlook, CS Photoshop and Indesign
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn Fiery and Command workstation
- Ability to operate graphic quality digital press
- Ability to work individually or within a group context
- Must demonstrate the generally accepted knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to successfully perform the job functions such as prioritizing projects, attention to detail, meeting deadlines, managing multiple projects, and communicating effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Occasional moderate lifting, must be able to 30-55 pounds safely
- Must be able to stand or walk for 50% of the work day
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Must be able to work in fast-paced office
Commitment to the Concordia Mission
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Concordia University Texas empowers students of all backgrounds to lead lives of critical thought, compassionate action and courageous leadership. As a liberal arts university, Concordia develops the mind, heart, soul, and body, preparing leaders for lives of service. As a private, faith-based university, employees must be supportive of our mission. We actively seek candidates who have professional skills, experience, and willingness to strengthen campus diversity, equity, and inclusion in support of our mission as an institution and our strategic plan. To the extent allowed by law, we reserve the right to give preference in employment based upon religion. Concordia does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by law.