Lead On & Off the Field with a Coaching & Sports Administration Concentration
Students enrolled in Concordia’s Master of Education program can select a concentration, including Coaching & Sports Administration. The Coaching & Sports Administration concentration develops game changers to lead sports program or enterprises with fairness, integrity, and competence. Whether you aspire to be a school district’s athletics director, a university coach or a fitness manager, you will gain the skills necessary for such leadership positions.
The 16th- month online program focuses specifically on practical knowledge in the academic discipline of coaching and athletics administration.
- Athletics Director
- Conference Commissioner
- Fitness Center Manager/Owner
- Recreational Sports Administrator
- Sports Information Director
- Sports Marketing Professional
- University Coach
- Learn to lead sports programs and enterprises with integrity and fairness
- Develop skills for analyzing and applying research in sports
- Prepare for addressing the financial, human resources, and event planning challenges of sports administration
- Become trained in federal, state, and local laws, policies and procedures as they apply to the sports arena
- Develop the competencies to be an accomplished leader in the field of sports administration