If you are a high school graduate that has attended a college or university after graduating high school, then you are a transfer student!
- Transfer students with 12 or more college level credit hours completed must have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA (See FAQs below)
- Transfer students with fewer than 12 college level credit hours completed must meet freshman admission requirements
- Students who fall below the requirements may be evaluated by the enrollment committee for provisional admission.
- Apply Online ($25 application fee)
- Submit official transcript(s)
- Electronically - Concordia accepts transcripts electronically from high schools and accredited colleges/universities via the National Transcript Center.
- By Mail - Mail directly from your high school or accredited colleges/universities
Concordia University Texas
Office of Admissions
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, TX 78726
- In Person - Deliver your transcript to Building A on our Main Campus. Transcript must be in the original sealed envelope and stamped by your institution of records as "Issued to the Student."
Concordia calculates cumulative college GPA on all credit hours attempted at regionally accredited colleges and universities (to include remedial and repeated coursework).
Admission notifications are typically turned around within of 72 hours of receiving your complete application materials.
Concordia University’s Registrar evaluates each student’s transcripts to determine transferable credit. Some credit may also be reviewed by a particular program or college.
In general, criteria for transferable credit are:
- Course is non-remedial or non-developmental
- Course is completed at a regionally accredited institution
- Course is achieved with a grade of C (2.0) or better
The following credits are not transferable:
- Remedial or developmental courses
- Courses completed at a non-accredited institution
- Courses completed with a grade of D or below (<2.0)
- Credit/No Credit and Pass/Fail courses
Upon acceptance to Concordia, you will have access to an online tool we call MyDegreeAudit that will include an evaluation of your transfer credits and allow you to track your remaining degree requirements.
If you would like to determine prior to acceptance if your courses will transfer, you can: