Notice of Charges Due
- Students will receive notice of charges due around the first business day of each month for the current term.
- Notice of charges due for future terms may be sent at appropriate intervals throughout the year.
- Student bills are sent to your CTX email.
Payment Due Dates
- Payment for Traditional Undergraduate Programs is due 2 weeks before classes start each semester.
- Payment for all other programs is due 2 weeks before the start of each class.
- In Person: students may pay with cash, check or money order in Student Central (C-256)
- Online: students may pay via Visa, MasterCard, Discover and debit card. Online payments
may also be submitted using an e-check deduction from a valid checking or savings
account. Note: All payments made via credit or debit card will be assessed a service fee.
- To make a one-time payment, students may access the payment portal system by logging into MyInfo, selecting the "Student Records" link on the Main Menu and then selecting the "Make a Payment" link.
- Mail: students may mail cash, check or money order payments to the Accounting Office.
Be sure to include student's name and Student ID number on payment.
- Mail payments to: Concordia University Texas, ATTN: Accounting Office, 11400 Concordia University Dr., Austin, TX 78726
- Payment Plan: students are eligible to enroll in a payment plan, which spreads the
total semester cost throughout the semester.
- Tuition Payment Plans through Nelnet offer students the opportunity to spread the tuition balance, interest-free, over the length of the semester with a small enrollment fee of $25.00. Payments are processed on the 1st or 15th of the month. To set up a payment plan, click here.
Failure to Confirm Registration
- Students who fail to pay their account in full or begin an approved payment by the due date are subject to removal from all registered courses for the unpaid period. Students subject to removal will be notified by email.
- Payment requirements are fulfilled by:
- Payments made in person, online or by mail
- Outside scholarship funds that have been received from the grantor
- Approved payment plan contracts
- Financial aid, if all requirements are complete
- Non-federal loans which have been certified but not yet received by Concordia
- Accounts with an outstanding balance for more than 30 days, including those past due
on their payment plan, will be assessed a monthly late payment fee according to the
- Balance of $500.00 - $1,000.00 = $75.00 late fee
- Balance of $1,001.00 - $2,500.00 = $100.00 late fee
- Balance of $2,501.00 - $5,000.00 = $150.00 late fee
- Balance of $5,001.00 and above = $250.00 late fee
- Accounts with an outstanding balance for more than 30 days, including those past due on their payment plan, will be assessed a monthly late payment fee according to the following balances:
Students may not carry a credit balance from one semester to another, unless the credit balance is the result of a housing or trip deposit for a future semester.
After all charges are applied to the student's account, those with a remaining credit balance will be refunded automatically. Any charges incurred after the refund is issued will be due on the next billing cycle. Those not paid by the due date printed on the statement may incur a monthly late fee.
Receipt of Refunds:
CTX Students are encouraged to use direct deposit (ACH) to receive refunds of credit balances from their student accounts. Students can set up and edit direct deposit instructions through their MyInfo account. Please allow 5 business days before the relative refund date for the change to be processed.
- Sign on to MyInfo.
- On the "Student" tab, click on "Update Direct Deposit for Refunds."
- Enter the routing and account number of the financial institution and deposit account you wish to use and indicate whether this is a checking or savings account.
- The system defaults to setting up only the instructions for reimbursement. To use this information for payroll as well, click the relative check box.
- Continue through thee screens until you receive a confirmation that your change has been successful.
- You will receive an email confirmation to your Concordia.edu address nothing the change.
To change direct deposit instructions:
- Click on the Student Tab.
- Click on "Update Direct Deposit for Refunds".
- Click on the blue hyper-linked Bank Name of the account you wish to change.
- Click the "Inactive" check box and then press Save.
- Add the new bank information in the "Add Allocation" section of the form, indicate Payroll or Accounts Payable (refunds) as applicable, and press Save.
- Confirm through the remaining screens until you receive confirmation that your changes have been made.
You will receive an email at your CTX email address confirming all changes to your direct deposit information.
Occasionally we receive notice from the bank that deposit information you entered is incorrect or has changed. We will attempt to make changes to your deposit information as instructed by your bank, and notify you of those changes through your CTX email.
Refunds will be paid within 14 business days of the receipt of funds that created a credit balance on the account. You will not receive a refund for loan funds until your loans are actually disbursed to Concordia University Texas from your lender.
- If changes to your schedule affect your financial aid you may be responsible for a balance due to the university.
- Refunds of third-party or sponsor payments are sent back to those payers.
- It may take up to 30 days for adjustments to be made on the student account.