Viewing streaming videos and Tegrity require that you have the proper plug-ins installed. Some streaming videos require an Adobe Flash install.
- If you own Windows, make sure you have the current Windows Media Player.
- If you use Internet Explorer, you will need to answer the security question properly to ALLOW unsecured data.
- If you use Firefox or Chrome as your browser you need to have the correct plug-in.
- Click on Download Now, a window will pop up asking if you to save the file. Click save file and follow the instructions therein.
- If you own a Mac, you will have to first get what is called a plug-in which is essentially a piece
of software that allows you to run other bits of software.
- Go to this link: http://www.apple.com/safari/download/plugins.html
- Click on Get the plug-in under the Windows Media Player section, a window will pop up asking if you to save the file. Click save file and follow the instructions therein.
Please contact the Helpdesk at 512-313-HELP (4357) if you have further questions.