Learn and Live at Concordia Texas
We understand that your college journey is a unique and transformative experience, and we're excited to invite you back to our vibrant, close-knit on-campus housing community. At Concordia Texas, we believe that living on campus plays a crucial role in your academic and personal growth, and we're here to support you every step of the way. As a reminder, Concordia University Texas has a residency requirement mandating that all students live on campus for at least two years or four academic semesters. This requirement is designed to help you build lasting connections, create lifelong memories, and fully engage in the campus experience.
- Plan A (Full-Meal Plan, 19 meals/week): $2,475 per semester
- Plan B (Reduced Meal Plan, 14 meals/week): $2,320 per semester
- Single Occupancy Room: $8,500/per semester
- Double Occupancy Room: $4,250/per semester
- Triple Occupancy Room: $2,950/per semester
*All housing prices are 12-month leases. Incoming first-year students (freshmen) are required to live in the residential hall for two years (four academic semesters). Summer is included in the cost. However, living on campus during the summer is optional. Students who choose not to stay for the summer are eligible for a $300 housing credit for the following academic year (distributed at $150 per semester). Students living on campus in the summer must be registered for the following Fall semester.
2023-2024 Academic Year Housing Prices
- Single Occupancy Room: $6,200 per semester
- Double Occupancy Room: $3,995 per semester
- Triple Occupancy Room: $2,950 per semester
2023-2024 Academic Year Meal Plan Options
- Plan A (Full-Meal Plan, 19 meals/week + $50 DCB): $2,475 per semester
- Plan B (Reduced Meal Plan, 14 meals/week + $75 DCB): $2,320 per semester
Standard Check-In Procedures
Returning students who are checking into the residence halls to begin classes for the fall semester will meet with a member of the Residential Life Staff, who will have your room keys and the necessary housing paperwork.
Standard Check-Out Procedures
The residence halls close for the summer. All Students are required to make an appointment to check out of the residence halls with an RA. Students must have all belongings out of the residence hall and have completed the necessary cleaning tasks before they may check out of their room. Residents participating or assisting at the Spring Commencement Ceremony must request and be granted permission from the Director of Residence Life to remain in the residence halls.
- Resident Life Forms & Policies
Maintenance or Technology Requests
Residential students complete these six steps to submit a maintenance or technology request:
- Go to Helpdesk
- Click on either a Technology Request or Facilities Request
- Technology Request: computers, phone, cable, internet, etc.
- Facilities Request: plumbing, A/C and heating units, electrical, doors/locks, etc.
- An individual needs to click on either a Technology Request or Facilities Request, the webpage will direct the person to another window where s/he will enter her/his CTX email address. First-time users will be asked to input all her/his contact information into the system. A second time a request has been submitted, the individual only needs to enter her/his CTX email.
- Enter her/his CTX email address and click on submit
- Need to enter personal information (i.e., name, phone number, etc.)
- Need to enter the location on campus (i.e., Residence Building and Residence Room)
- Need to select a problem type (i.e., Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning)
- Need to describe the problem or request
- Need to indicate a time available for the appropriate department to respond (i.e., maintenance or IT)
- Submit the password: help
- Click on Submit; Congratulations! Either a Maintenance or Technology Request has been successfully submitted to the appropriate CTX department.
- The webpage will direct a person to a page where s/he will be able to track the progress of her/his Technology or Maintenance Request.