Concordia University's campus is a great venue for summer campus, conferences and multi day meetings. Our beautiful nature preserve enhances the groups' stay and provides out door get aways in between those long meetings.
Our campus has 8 buildings housing an auditorium, Black Box Theater, Incubator CTX, and classrooms including science labs, art and music rooms. Classroom seating ranges from 10-60 seats, equipped with standard technology.
There are two residential housing buildings. Dorm room rentals for summer groups are available in June and July with a maximum of 175 beds/campers. Specifications for the Res Hall buildings are listed below.
- Double and triple bed capacity rooms
- Private bathroom per room
- Handicapped rooms
- Dorm refrigerators in every room
- Microwave ovens available in every room
- No linens or toiletries are provided
- Laundry facilities not available