Standard daily mail procedures
- We generally receive mail around 1 pm daily.
- Mail is sorted and distributed simultaneously for faculty, staff and students.
- We generally have mail delivered to boxes by 2 pm daily.
- Unidentified mail is opened by the Director and distributed to the most appropriate department or individual.
- Packages, large envelopes, books or bundles of mail are set aside and tagged with a package slip.
Suspicious mail will be handled according to the United States Postal Service regulations, which can be found at USPS security guidelines.
Mail is delivered daily in the afternoon to the *standard route* Faculty in the College of Business and College of Education have their mail distributed through their department. The College of Science and College of Liberal Art faculty have mail boxes in the Annex of Building A. Most staff have their mail delivered to their departmental office. Current mail run sequence is:
|Sodexo/ Building E
|The Concordia Bookstore
|Athletics/ Building G
|Student Financial Services